Before you begin your Assignment, watch a brief video introduction to Tamika Johnson and one of her clients, and then use the Internet and the Library to research the legal and ethical issues presented by this situation.
In a 35-page paper, analyze the implications of this case and respond to the following questions:
Introduce the specifics of the case and discuss the next steps Tamika should take in the case. Explain the reasoning for your choices.
Identify the various ethical dilemmas presented in this scenario.
Identify the specific NOHS Standards that would apply in this situation and explain how each applies to the case.
Explore any legal issues that might be raised by this situation regarding any state or federal laws. How might this information guide Tamikas actions?
Describe and discuss the mandatory reporting laws in your state. If Tamika lived in your state, would she be required to take any particular action?
If you were Tamikas supervisor, what direction might you provide for her? How might her actions impact you?
Finally, discuss strategies to minimize the likelihood of these legal and ethical issues arising in your practice. Be sure to provide information from research that clearly expands on the material available from the text or other course materials.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology