Before you begin your Assignment, watch a brief video introduction to Tamika Johnson and one of her clients, and then use the Internet and the Library to research the legal and ethical issues presented by this situation.
In a 35-page paper, analyze the implications of this case and respond to the following questions:
Introduce the specifics of the case and discuss the next steps Tamika should take in the case. Explain the reasoning for your choices.
Identify the various ethical dilemmas presented in this scenario.
Identify the specific NOHS Standards that would apply in this situation and explain how each applies to the case.
Explore any legal issues that might be raised by this situation regarding any state or federal laws. How might this information guide Tamikas actions?
Describe and discuss the mandatory reporting laws in your state. If Tamika lived in your state, would she be required to take any particular action?
If you were Tamikas supervisor, what direction might you provide for her? How might her actions impact you?
Finally, discuss strategies to minimize the likelihood of these legal and ethical issues arising in your practice. Be sure to provide information from research that clearly expands on the material available from the text or other course materials.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.