Before you begin your Assignment, watch a brief video introduction to Tamika Johnson and one of her clients, and then use the Internet and the Library to research the legal and ethical issues presented by this situation.
In a 35-page paper, analyze the implications of this case and respond to the following questions:
Introduce the specifics of the case and discuss the next steps Tamika should take in the case. Explain the reasoning for your choices.
Identify the various ethical dilemmas presented in this scenario.
Identify the specific NOHS Standards that would apply in this situation and explain how each applies to the case.
Explore any legal issues that might be raised by this situation regarding any state or federal laws. How might this information guide Tamikas actions?
Describe and discuss the mandatory reporting laws in your state. If Tamika lived in your state, would she be required to take any particular action?
If you were Tamikas supervisor, what direction might you provide for her? How might her actions impact you?
Finally, discuss strategies to minimize the likelihood of these legal and ethical issues arising in your practice. Be sure to provide information from research that clearly expands on the material available from the text or other course materials.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.