Letter to a Family Member (prefer patriot identify over loyalist for this letter)
For this assignment, you will write a letter to a fictional family member; where the family member lives is your choice.
You currently live in Colonial America in 1776, immediately after the Declaration of Independence has been announced throughout the colonies. Where you live in Colonial America is your choice.
In your letter, you will identify yourself as a loyalist or a patriot, and discuss whether the political actions taken by King George III or the Continental Congress were enough. Discuss how the people in your colony are feeling and reacting to the acts that have been imposed. Briefly describe the economic, political, and social impacts you will face; what actions will you take as the 13 colonies and Great Britain wage war?
Your assignment must be a minimum of two pages in length.
Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed. Colloquial tone is permitted.
This formal paper example provided by the CSU Writing Center shows this type of formatting. (attached)
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning