List and discuss three ethical dilemmas faced by correctional officers. The word count will vary in this section.
In at least 50 words or more, discuss three ways correctional officers can avoid those dilemmas.
In at least 100 words or more, select five codes of ethics from the code provided that you find most important. Explain why you find them valuable.
Format: Please use the CRJ220 Week 10 Assignment Template [DOCX] provided when completing this assignment.
The specific course learning outcome(s) associated with this assignment are:
Determine ethical and philosophical principles to address ethical issues in corrections.
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.