LO1: Locate, select, present and discuss relevant health data to identify the health needs of a vulnerable group or community.LO2: Define health and wellbeing and discuss perceptions of health, health literacy, social influence and behaviour whilst giving regard to equality and diversityLO3: Discuss the determinants of health, illness and wellbeing and apply this to patterns of health and wellbeing outcomes. LO4: Discuss the aims and principles of health promotion and public health and how this can benefit a community Assessment BriefThis story board assessment should present the health data of a vulnerable group or community and identify the holistic health needs and trends. The impact of the determinants of health upon the chosen vulnerable group or community should be discussed. The aims and principles of health promotion should be explained and linked to the vulnerable group or community. Please consider the following: • Present and discuss relevant health data that clearly identifies the holistic health needs of a vulnerable group or community.• Define health and wellbeing and discuss how perceptions of health can be shaped by culture, environment and social influence.• Explore the impact of health literacy and health behaviours related to your vulnerable group.• Explain how health data trends link to the determinants of health and the challenges to improving health outcomes.• Explore the factors which may lead to health inequalities considering equality and diversity.• Define health promotion and consider the nurses role in health promotion to improve mental, physical and behavioural health outcomes across the lifespan. The story board should be well presented and include graphs and images to illustrate key points. It can be presented as a book, presentation, or something more creative but should not be an essay or report in style. Please write in the ‘third person’ and conform to guidelines for the preparation and submission of assignments – point 11 in your module handbook. Please refer to the University guidelines for Harvard style referencing to complete a bibliography.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.