PLEASE REFER TO THE ASSESMENT TEMPLATE I HAVE LINKED WITH ALL THE INSTRUCTONS AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS FOLLOWS. ANY MISTAKES WILL END UP IN A REFUND.
A Portfolio is a collection of tasks which assemble to demonstrate your workingknowledge of career management and your research and employability skills inpreparation for placement between Level 5 and Level 6, if that is your chosen route.
The portfolio aims to promote your ability to achieve a placement between level 5 andlevel 6 and a graduate role on graduation which will serve as a foundation for yourfuture career.
The portfolio is divided along relevant tasks and you may begin these in any order.
The portfolio uses report format. A title page with module and coursework name andword count is required.
A contents page sets out the organisation of the portfolio.
An introduction tells the reader how you intend proceed, what you want to gain from your degree and why, how this relates to the employability aspects of the module
1. Evaluate your current skills and skills gap, setting appropriate short, interim and longterm goals for their achievement1. Research a role in relation to the current labour market analysis for those whohave graduated with your degree
2. Assess how your awareness of work has changed your knowledge of managerial practices.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning