This topic can have a myriad a sides to it for example, do all composers have a “meaning” in mind when working on a composition. What about the extra musical meanings in which on the surface one could answer that music means comfort in time of death, or celebratory in times of joy. Does there have to be meaning to compose, can one just compose music for the sake of composing? Further, does there have to be a listener for music to have meaning?
Jump in the discussion and give us your substitutive opinion with a URL site or quote. There are no wrong answers! Let’s stay with all the composers we have worked with during the semester. Please use URL’s from your research that gives
To get full points, ensure the Discussion is clear, relevant, and insightful. Interactions go beyond a basic response to the question to provide a critical examination of the issue and/or stimulate critical thinking. Posts show a strong mastery of the content and promote ongoing dialogue.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology