Medical Report Composition
To earn the 20 possible points, your assignment is to compose a medical document using medical terms that we have covered this semester.
The medical document could be in the form of (use only one):
History and Physical (suggested format)
To earn full credit for this activity, you need to use 25 medical terms from this semester. Terms must come from textbook chapters covered in this semester, and terms may only be used once. You may not list a series of medical terms, such as “patient came to doctor complaining of cephalodynia, gastritis, bronchitis, and dysmenorrhea.” I expect that your report reflects thought and effort. A series of sentences with words thrown together, such as “father had diverticulitis, claudication with anuria, and mother had peritonitis and dyspepsia” will not be accepted.
I do realize that your report may not be medically sound. I do not expect students to produce the same type of entry that would be produced by a doctor or nurse. I do expect that the terms used will be logical.
At the end of your report, number, list, and define the 25 terms from your composition. Cite the reference used for your definitions. To cite your reference, please use APA format and include the author, title, edition, year, publisher, and city. You do not need to include the page numbers for each term used.
Medical Report Compositions will be checked for plagiarism (AI included); in an instance of plagiarism the student will receive zero points for the assignment and the student will be referred to the Dean of Student Affairs.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology