A case study is an authentic assessment approach that allows you to demonstrate that you can appropriately respond to a person having a mental health crisis, based on their clinical presentation and what is required of you by law as a health practitioner.
Total 1500 words, 3 sections
1. Explain the biopsychosocial model, and using your understanding of this model, discuss how Peter’s psychological and social function has been impacted by his mental illness. Subsequently, using the knowledge you have gained from this course, discuss how substance use and mental health issues can impact each other (approx. 600 words)
2. Examine two of the guiding principles underpinning the South Australian Mental Health Act (2009) and identify implications relevant to the scenario (approx. 400 words)
3. With reference to the Case Study scenario, outline the services available in your local area that could be utilised to support Peter and/or his carer(s)/ family using a recovery-oriented approach(approx. 500 words)
- What emotions were you aware of in yourself during or after the experience?
- Describe what caused the problem, who were involved, what were others’ and your roles in the situation, and if a resolution was reached.
- Explain how the globalization of racial capitalism give rise to this crisis?
- Discuss about the legalization of marijuana as a nurse and someone with mental health issues.
- What can you do to support team members that may be struggling and/or what will you do if you need assistance?
- Write an essay for an AP Language class on Truman Capotes “Holcomb.”
- Write a research paper that responds to an interesting and significant problem, issue, social topic, or medical conversation.
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.