You must choose from among the microorganisms listed below. This
microbe has been in the news in the past 12 months.
must find a news article on your chosen microbe published
in the last 12 months in a main stream, media-outlet based,
mass-distributed news source where the general public (even Grandma or Aunt
Sally) gets their daily news. This news article will be your main
reference. You must read for understanding, then tell us about the news
report in your discussion. You must write a review of the news
article contents, discuss what type of microorganism it is, and if the organism
is in nature or is used in industry or research or causes disease. If it causes
disease you must discuss transmission, increasing incidence, factors
contributing to the spread of the organism, lab culturing, etc
may use government-based or other scholarly
references only as secondary information, to explain
details missing from your news article above, such as, what kind of
organism it is, the gram reaction, how the organism affects us, or follow -up
information not known at the time of the news release but has been provided
since that time .
discussion should be well-written, in your own words, paraphrasing from only
credible academic sources. You may not directly quote from your sources;
minimum elaboration on the topic of a minimum of 300 words and maximum of 400 words.
G. You must also
cite your credible academic reference sources with parenthetical in text
citations (in parentheses), and provide full end ref information in APA 7th Edition format.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.