You must choose from among the microorganisms listed below. This
microbe has been in the news in the past 12 months.
must find a news article on your chosen microbe published
in the last 12 months in a main stream, media-outlet based,
mass-distributed news source where the general public (even Grandma or Aunt
Sally) gets their daily news. This news article will be your main
reference. You must read for understanding, then tell us about the news
report in your discussion. You must write a review of the news
article contents, discuss what type of microorganism it is, and if the organism
is in nature or is used in industry or research or causes disease. If it causes
disease you must discuss transmission, increasing incidence, factors
contributing to the spread of the organism, lab culturing, etc
may use government-based or other scholarly
references only as secondary information, to explain
details missing from your news article above, such as, what kind of
organism it is, the gram reaction, how the organism affects us, or follow -up
information not known at the time of the news release but has been provided
since that time .
discussion should be well-written, in your own words, paraphrasing from only
credible academic sources. You may not directly quote from your sources;
minimum elaboration on the topic of a minimum of 300 words and maximum of 400 words.
G. You must also
cite your credible academic reference sources with parenthetical in text
citations (in parentheses), and provide full end ref information in APA 7th Edition format.
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen