Your submission for the Midterm Project should be a Jamovi file with a .omv extension AND a document with the information outlined below:
A. Select one of the datasets provided.
B. Create two sets of hypotheses (i.e., a research/alternative AND a null hypothesis for each).
One must be able to be tested using an independent means and independent samples t-test.
One must be able to be tested using a dependent means or paired samples t-test.
C. Describe the variables you used in your hypotheses.
Describe the variables in words.
Describe the variables numerically. For example, present measures of central tendency and variability (when appropriate) for the major variables.
Describe the variables graphically, creating at least one box plot, one histogram, and one frequency table. You should interpret these and not simply present the graphs/tables.
You should interpret these and not simply present the numbers.
Report demographic information using variables of sex, age, COVID-19 risk, and/or family history of depression.
D. Test your hypotheses using the appropriate statistical procedure in Jamovi. For each hypothesis write a paragraph that states the statistics you ran and why.
Write the results of what you found in APA style and provide relevant output at the end of the report.
State whether your results support or fail to support your hypothesis.
E. Create a report (approximately 4-6 pages) that combines what you completed and found in main bullet points B – D; this will be similar to the Template linked above.
- Discuss about reuse of agricultural and forest residues for environmental applications.
- Identify two (2) additional questions that were not asked in the case study and should have been?
- What is the name of the journal article, authors, and publication date?
- Explain how you think your overall experience in the classroom will aid you in becoming an Early Childhood Educator or Administrator?
- Discuss timing, and decide who should be responsible for the various aspects of implementation, and indicate the resources necessary to implement the marketing plan.
- Explain how we should characterize Gandhi’s understanding of women?
- Discuss how Douglass uses ethos, logos, pathos, and/or kairos in and language in the speech.
- What does it take for leaders to make sound and ethical business decisions?
- Explain how the artificial intelligence (AI) has the potential to transform health and healthcare systems globally.
- Discuss about the Effective Leadership with Sexual Harassment and Discrimination.