To prepare for this unit’s discussions, please read or review the following:
The Story of Psychology, Chapter 18, “Users and Misusers of Psychology,” pages 703749.
The Story of Psychology, Chapter 19, “Psychology Today,” pages 750776.
The APA’s “Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct.”
Misuse of Psychology and Code of Conduct
Chapter 18 discussed ways in which psychology has benefited society, as well as ways in which scientific knowledge has been misused. We also encountered ethical issues in Chapter 13’s discussion of social psychology and experiments conducted with positive intentions, but perhaps had negative consequences.
For this discussion assignment, choose two situations or experiments discussed in Chapters 13 and 18, then apply the General Principles (pages 34) of the APA’s Ethical Principles of Psychologists and Code of Conduct to those situations. Defend or refute the notion that the psychology in the studies or experiments you chose complies with the stated positions in the code of ethics.
- Examine how the artist of the second work captured the subject or story of the first.
- Write an essay discussing the Mockingbird.
- Write a persuasive and economical memo strictly according to the Assignment Instruction .
- Describe why is health assessment so important in the nursing profession?
- Identify the main rhetorical appeals the author uses to make the claims persuasive.
- Write a research article elucidating the social issue of gender inequality, with a focus on women’s rights. maltreatment of children Learning.
- Compose a research paper outlining the four stages of process optimisation.
- Write a research paper outlining the details of the call time business email research.
- Write a research paper that explains what the primary focus of biology is.
- Write 300 and It should begin with the words “Welcome, shareholders.