Your paper should be 4-6 pages in length. (This does not include the cover page that has your name or group members’ names, the class name and semester, and a reference page in MLA Format.
In MAP #1, your paper should do the following:
Describe the fictional or real case or situation to which you will examine or apply the moral theory. (No more than one page.)
Explain how this moral theory informs your ethical choice when you face a moral challenge in this fictional or real case study or situation (from two to three pages maximum).
Offer a criticism of the moral approach, suggesting that the theory is defective or falls short in some fashion (one to two pages maximum).
For MAP #1, it might be easiest to make the case study the very same one you created for CEPP #1: viz., the otherwise fictional case where you violated some campus policy. (I realize if it is a fictional case, it isnt drawn from real-life!)
If youd rather create a case (or situation) closer to home (as it were), you can do so based on something you did or might do. For example, did you ever go out to a party (where friends took out their phones to take pictures of you drinking from a red cup) and then tell your parents the next day you were actually at the library all last night (and hope no one posted those pictures on social media where you parents might see them)? Or perhaps you stole some papers and pens from work to use at home, thinking it wasnt really a big deal. (I swear, I dont do that when in my campus buildings room and notice an extra box of pens lying around.) Maybe you were at a party and kissed someone a little too passionately, but later, when asked by your romantic partner about the party, you sidestep the question. (I saw folks kissing in the hallway, can you believe it?) Or maybe you use your friends Netflix or Hulu login name and password to watch programs instead of paying for your own subscription? (Everyone does it, it isnt a big deal, and they make enough money anyway.)
In short, you can either use the same case in MAP #1 as you did in CEPP #1, or create a new one based on something you did or might do. If you do the former, describe the case again in less than a page at the start of MAP #1. If you do the latter, please spend no more than the first page of MAP #1 describing the facts of the case.
After describing the case, you can begin your moral analysis or examination. That examination should explain how the moral theory informs your ethical choice when your face that moral challenge in real life that you described on page one.
After you describe the case in question, and offer a moral examination using Utilitarianism or Kantian morality theory, the paper should offer a criticism of that moral approach, suggesting that the theory is defective, or falls short, in some fashion.
About two weeks after you turn in MAP #1, Ill grade it with comments and return it to you. After that, youll turn in MAP #2, the rewrite. MAP #2 adds one section (to MAP #1) to argue how and why that criticism (from MAP #1), while suggestive, is not as significant as it at first appears, or can be more-or-less addressed as missing the mark, etc.
Here are readings that will help write and source this assignment:
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.