Watch the two youtube link videos above and write a essay answering the questions below and include 5 references.
One of the funniest episodes of the Mythbusters is also one that is full of different experiments and hypothesis testing examples. Adam and Jaime try 4 different techniques for sobering up and make conclusions either busted (i.e., fail to reject the null) or plausible (i.e., reject the null) about each. Do you agree with their conclusions? Which ones do you agree with? Why do you agree or disagree?
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.