Watch the two youtube link videos above and write a essay answering the questions below and include 5 references.
One of the funniest episodes of the Mythbusters is also one that is full of different experiments and hypothesis testing examples. Adam and Jaime try 4 different techniques for sobering up and make conclusions either busted (i.e., fail to reject the null) or plausible (i.e., reject the null) about each. Do you agree with their conclusions? Which ones do you agree with? Why do you agree or disagree?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology