Each student is advised use a formal research paper format that includes a main question of inquiry, supporting paragraphs, and a summary of your findings. Include- title, page numbers, footnotes or endnotes, double spacing, and your name. All sources are to be referenced (bibliographies and endnotes do not count toward page length). Apply appropriate quotations and references to all text taken from sources. Also please keep the font and margins a standard size and dimension, significantly large font and/or margins will be noticed and evaluated appropriately. The above format will help me easily and efficiently read, evaluate and grade all of the essays. Missing bibliography and references and significant editorial issues will result in a lower grade. Students are encouraged to use spelling and grammar check in your Word or other software. Rewriting of a paper is always better for readability by the grader.
Paper is on the boarding schools the United States and Canada used to erase Native Culture in the late 19th century/early 20th century.
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)