Each student is advised use a formal research paper format that includes a main question of inquiry, supporting paragraphs, and a summary of your findings. Include- title, page numbers, footnotes or endnotes, double spacing, and your name. All sources are to be referenced (bibliographies and endnotes do not count toward page length). Apply appropriate quotations and references to all text taken from sources. Also please keep the font and margins a standard size and dimension, significantly large font and/or margins will be noticed and evaluated appropriately. The above format will help me easily and efficiently read, evaluate and grade all of the essays. Missing bibliography and references and significant editorial issues will result in a lower grade. Students are encouraged to use spelling and grammar check in your Word or other software. Rewriting of a paper is always better for readability by the grader.
Paper is on the boarding schools the United States and Canada used to erase Native Culture in the late 19th century/early 20th century.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology