Health Systems, Inc. also wants you to create a design document about how to build remote access to their organization. For this assignment, you will explain how to design the LAN at a secondary branch site and discuss how it will interconnect through a WAN to the main Health Systems hospital site.
For the two LANs, one at the main hospital site and the second LAN at the branch site you need to write about the following. You will also describe your design of the WAN technologies connecting the two LANs.
Describe the WAN technology used and the bandwidth offered.
Describe the location of the router and switches.
Describe the routing protocol used on your LAN and on the WAN.
Provide reasoning for choosing the switching and routing, WAN transmission, and topology.
Apply the concepts from the unit’s assigned hands-on virtual labs.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
Resources: Include as many resources as needed to provide support for key points, opinions, or recommendations. Your paper must cite all sources. APA formatting is recommended.
Suggested length: 24 pages, typed and double-spaced, not including the title page and reference list.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.