Health Systems, Inc. also wants you to create a design document about how to build remote access to their organization. For this assignment, you will explain how to design the LAN at a secondary branch site and discuss how it will interconnect through a WAN to the main Health Systems hospital site.
For the two LANs, one at the main hospital site and the second LAN at the branch site you need to write about the following. You will also describe your design of the WAN technologies connecting the two LANs.
Describe the WAN technology used and the bandwidth offered.
Describe the location of the router and switches.
Describe the routing protocol used on your LAN and on the WAN.
Provide reasoning for choosing the switching and routing, WAN transmission, and topology.
Apply the concepts from the unit’s assigned hands-on virtual labs.
Your assignment should also meet the following requirements:
Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
Resources: Include as many resources as needed to provide support for key points, opinions, or recommendations. Your paper must cite all sources. APA formatting is recommended.
Suggested length: 24 pages, typed and double-spaced, not including the title page and reference list.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology