Your individual project for this unit has you preparing a 13-16 slide presentation on 3 network security careers and list common certifications pursued by professionals working in those careers. There are certifications supporting specific vendor products and some generic to the industry so this will also be required content in the presentation. Follow the technical and format guidelines below when completing your presentation:
Title slide (1 slide)
Topics of Discussion slide (highlighted career and certification points in the presentation) (1 slide)
Description of 3 careers are available to someone interested in working in the field of network security (3-4 slides)
Common professional certifications pursued by network security professionals (3-4 slides)
Identify and describe certifications designed to support a specific vendor product, and those which are generic to the industry (3-4 slides)
Conclusion slide (1 slide)
Reference slide (details references in APA format) (1 slide)
- Write an article “Why there is a worldwide shortage of vanilla” by C.D. in The Economist.
- What were the most surprising things you learned from this article?
- Write a research essay explaining how one theme in the novel Parable of the Sower by Octavia Butler provides insight into or comments on our contemporary world.
- Write a book review of the insecure city: space, power, and mobility in Beirut.
- What is most important to you about a bank – swag/freebies, customer service, lowest/competitive rates, or ease of online access/app usage?
- Briefly describe other elements of the work(s): the form, the style of language, verisimilitude, and other elements we’ve discussed in class.
- Write a research paper on drug use among first generation college student.
- Explain why Recreational Marijuana Should Be Legal?
- Write a research paper on whether the healthcare should be a fundamental human right.
- Discuss some of the factors that lead to the acceptance of false beliefs as well as some of the factors that lead us to recognize and reject false beliefs.