Prepare a business/strategic plan report for a new business venture
(NBV) scenario, the report should be suitable for potential investors and relevant
stakeholders. The Business is a chain of Fast Food Resturants targetting Students and millenials in the Los Angeles area.
In producing your report you should:
a) Provide appropriate context: research the relevant real world industry, market and business
environment the company/venture is situated in. You should use a combination of relevant
real-world primary and/or secondary research to provide the basis upon which your strategic
choices are made.
b) Utilise a range of strategic tools(SWOT, PESTLE, Ansoff, Porter, Business Canvas and so on as
appropriate) to help analyse the relevant situated context.
c) Identify, explore and evaluate alternative strategies for developing the business. All strategy
permutations are not required to be submitted in the final report (you have limited space!), Page 5 of 13
however there should be consideration of alternatives as part of your own process of
elimination rather than just magically showing a final set of strategies! You may wish to show
glimpses of these alternatives key figures and/or refer to key aspects that would not be
viable etc. to show that there were indeed alternatives considered.
d) Arising out of a), b)and c)above, set out a compelling five-year business planconsultancy report
designed to enhance shareholder value. You must definetheshareholder valueor stakeholder
value (where the organization is not-for-profit) you are addressing and must explain and
justify its selection. The report may identify a range of strategies for consideration but should
ultimately put forward your recommendation with evidenced justification for why the
proposed is the best way forward.
e) Identify specific key performances (KPIs) to assist in measuring to what degree
shareholder value (or stakeholder value) is being enhanced. These KPIs should be
justified and appropriately monitored such that it facilitates a good overview of
f) Include extracts of your spreadsheet planning tool results/financial forecasts within your
report to strengthen your justifications and evidence. You are not required to submit the
actual planning tool. However, the connectivity of your financial plans should flow
throughout your report and should be presented in a user-friendly and robust manner.
g) Review your proposed plan and identify and assess the key risks within it.
h) You should include graphs, tables and figures within the main body of the report where
appropriate. Please refer to the Project Presentation Guide document within the Final
Project section on the VLE for word count guidance for tables and graphs.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.