assignment should be typed and include:
o Title page
o Define Integrity.
o Identify the concepts of professional Integrity in the nursing
o The Introduction should provide a clear roadmap for what you will
discuss in your paper.
o Body of the paper
o How do professional nurses develop Integrity?
o Describe and Support with examples the elements that determine
an individual’s Integrity.
o Think about yourself.
o What are your beliefs and how do they align with your actions?
o Provide 2-3 specific examples from previous life experiences.
o Describe a situation where you remained silent or spoke up when
your values were violated.
o What were the circumstances that caused you to remain silent or speak
when violations of your values
o What were some pressures on you in that moment?
o How do you think others saw you because of what you said or didn’t
say, did or didn’t do?
o Discuss a situation where you have displayed Integrity in the
o How would you like to further develop your Integrity?
o Describe your plan to develop this behavior for yourself.
(Source: Adapted from “Integrity”, Thorsborne, Margaret,
in The7 Heavenly Virtues of Leadership, Barker, Carolyn andCoy,
Robyn, ed. (2003) in the RWJF New Careers in Nursing Leadership
o Minimum of 3 scholarly references, including nursing journals.
References must be within last 5 years.
o Correct spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.