Why does Laclau say that the political logic he analyzes in On Populist Reason is the logic of all politics. Do you think that it makes sense to construe politics in terms of the formation of collective identities in the framework of the friend/enemy dynamic? If populist politics involve the friend/enemy framework and the pars pro toto logic how could they construct an inclusive pluralist democracy?
Please include many citaitons supporting claims of Laclaus logic froms source : ‘On Populist Reason’ by Ernesto Laclau
- Explain how and why are girls treated differently to boys in the juvenile justice system?
- Write a research project that demonstrates your understanding of the micro economic functioning of the U. S. economy.
- Write a persuasive essay on why real Christmas trees are better and more Eco friendly than fake.
- Write an essay about how miracle on ice, the USA vs Russia Olympic hockey game where the US won as an underdog relates to the cold war.
- Compare and contrast the differences between certification based on experience and examination versus a graduate degree and experience?
- What is the impact of the conservation of vernacular architecture on the sustainability of Oman?
- Discuss healthcare policy of the advanced practice nurse profession, and how transformational leadership can influence policy changes.
- HUMAN RESOURCES Reflection post
- Business processes
- Public Health Services (USPHS)