The course name is ‘International Law’. The essay is supposed to be a reflective essay on how International Law affects us. The topics that can be used are humanitarian intervention, breach of sovereignty, gender issues, discrimination of any sort. The essay is not supposed to be all about me but in general how international law has affected us in regards to these issues. The first page should be a reflection on how IL has been effective in my life. For example, I am from Pakistan and it is a male dominant country, and gender issues are a major problem here. Violence against women is very common and sexual harassment too. I am a strong feminist and believe in equal rights for everyone so this could be a topic we could talk about. Keep in mind it’s not entirely about me. I am going to upload a file please reflect on that file as well. The essay should not be less than 1000 words. Also, please include a conclusion in the end.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology