The course name is ‘International Law’. The essay is supposed to be a reflective essay on how International Law affects us. The topics that can be used are humanitarian intervention, breach of sovereignty, gender issues, discrimination of any sort. The essay is not supposed to be all about me but in general how international law has affected us in regards to these issues. The first page should be a reflection on how IL has been effective in my life. For example, I am from Pakistan and it is a male dominant country, and gender issues are a major problem here. Violence against women is very common and sexual harassment too. I am a strong feminist and believe in equal rights for everyone so this could be a topic we could talk about. Keep in mind it’s not entirely about me. I am going to upload a file please reflect on that file as well. The essay should not be less than 1000 words. Also, please include a conclusion in the end.
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning