The course name is ‘International Law’. The essay is supposed to be a reflective essay on how International Law affects us. The topics that can be used are humanitarian intervention, breach of sovereignty, gender issues, discrimination of any sort. The essay is not supposed to be all about me but in general how international law has affected us in regards to these issues. The first page should be a reflection on how IL has been effective in my life. For example, I am from Pakistan and it is a male dominant country, and gender issues are a major problem here. Violence against women is very common and sexual harassment too. I am a strong feminist and believe in equal rights for everyone so this could be a topic we could talk about. Keep in mind it’s not entirely about me. I am going to upload a file please reflect on that file as well. The essay should not be less than 1000 words. Also, please include a conclusion in the end.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.