RUBRIC IS ATTACHED IN UPLOADED FILES!
1. This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeIntroduction of Disease (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: One (approximately 200 words) paragraph, Includes disease description, and Includes epidemiology of disease.
2. Etiology and Risk Factors (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: Common causes of the disease or condition, Risk factors for the disease or condition Impact of age, Prevalence based on gender, Influence of environment, Genetic basis of disease, Lifestyle influences, All information supported by current
3. Pathophysiological Processes (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: Describes changes occurring at the cellular, tissue, and/or organ level that contribute to the disease process, Describes adaptation of the cells and body in response to the disease, Relates disease processes to manifested signs and symptoms.
4. Clinical Manifestations & Complications (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: Describes the physical signs and symptoms that are important in considering the presence of the disease, Identifies signs that contribute to diagnosis of the condition, Identifies symptoms that contribute to diagnosis of the condition, Identifies complications of the disease, Discusses the implications to the patient when complications are left untreated.
5. Diagnostics (10 points/10%)
Required criteria: Includes list of common laboratory and diagnostic tests used to determine the presence of the disease, Discusses the significance of test findings in relation to the disease process.
APA Style and Organization (10 points/10%)
Required criteria: References are submitted with assignment, Uses appropriate APA format (6th ed.) and is free of errors, Grammar and mechanics are free of errors, Paper is 2-3 pages, excluding title and reference pages, At least two (2) scholarly, primary sources
- Discourse and Problem Solving Role Play Discussion Topic
- Consider what else you might like to know about the concept that is not measured by the questionnaire you identified. Construct a short questionnaire with at least five items including a combination of closed and open items following the Steps in Constructing a Questionnaire. Make sure that your questionnaire follows the principles of good questionnaire construction. Create a post in which you provide the information about the questionnaire you located and the questionnaire you designed.
- Credit Report (BNF)
- Disscussion Work
- Stock Market Project
- Discuss the benefits of being hypervigilant in a deployed atmosphere versus the concern for the same hypervigilance at home. Additionally, explain why Service member aggression coupled with combat skills tend to make civilians uneasy.
- Explain why it is important that all individuals—not just scientists—have a clear understanding of science as a method of inquiry.
- Does violence in mass media (TV, movie, music, video games) impact violence among juveniles?
- Comparing Different International HRM Strategies
- Negotiation strategies/concepts