RUBRIC IS ATTACHED IN UPLOADED FILES!
1. This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeIntroduction of Disease (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: One (approximately 200 words) paragraph, Includes disease description, and Includes epidemiology of disease.
2. Etiology and Risk Factors (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: Common causes of the disease or condition, Risk factors for the disease or condition Impact of age, Prevalence based on gender, Influence of environment, Genetic basis of disease, Lifestyle influences, All information supported by current
3. Pathophysiological Processes (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: Describes changes occurring at the cellular, tissue, and/or organ level that contribute to the disease process, Describes adaptation of the cells and body in response to the disease, Relates disease processes to manifested signs and symptoms.
4. Clinical Manifestations & Complications (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: Describes the physical signs and symptoms that are important in considering the presence of the disease, Identifies signs that contribute to diagnosis of the condition, Identifies symptoms that contribute to diagnosis of the condition, Identifies complications of the disease, Discusses the implications to the patient when complications are left untreated.
5. Diagnostics (10 points/10%)
Required criteria: Includes list of common laboratory and diagnostic tests used to determine the presence of the disease, Discusses the significance of test findings in relation to the disease process.
APA Style and Organization (10 points/10%)
Required criteria: References are submitted with assignment, Uses appropriate APA format (6th ed.) and is free of errors, Grammar and mechanics are free of errors, Paper is 2-3 pages, excluding title and reference pages, At least two (2) scholarly, primary sources
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology