RUBRIC IS ATTACHED IN UPLOADED FILES!
1. This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeIntroduction of Disease (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: One (approximately 200 words) paragraph, Includes disease description, and Includes epidemiology of disease.
2. Etiology and Risk Factors (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: Common causes of the disease or condition, Risk factors for the disease or condition Impact of age, Prevalence based on gender, Influence of environment, Genetic basis of disease, Lifestyle influences, All information supported by current
3. Pathophysiological Processes (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: Describes changes occurring at the cellular, tissue, and/or organ level that contribute to the disease process, Describes adaptation of the cells and body in response to the disease, Relates disease processes to manifested signs and symptoms.
4. Clinical Manifestations & Complications (20 points/20%)
Required criteria: Describes the physical signs and symptoms that are important in considering the presence of the disease, Identifies signs that contribute to diagnosis of the condition, Identifies symptoms that contribute to diagnosis of the condition, Identifies complications of the disease, Discusses the implications to the patient when complications are left untreated.
5. Diagnostics (10 points/10%)
Required criteria: Includes list of common laboratory and diagnostic tests used to determine the presence of the disease, Discusses the significance of test findings in relation to the disease process.
APA Style and Organization (10 points/10%)
Required criteria: References are submitted with assignment, Uses appropriate APA format (6th ed.) and is free of errors, Grammar and mechanics are free of errors, Paper is 2-3 pages, excluding title and reference pages, At least two (2) scholarly, primary sources
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.