1-.Please write your assignment giving your opinion of the courts today. Are they fair, do they protect our freedoms, and liberty.? Do you think our system and laws are still a living document, are flexible enough for changing times or do you recommend changes in our present system of Justice to improve justice and equality
2.Due to the importance of the Supreme court and it’s lifetime appointments, should the Supreme Court selection process continue with it’s political overtones ,or should a panel be selected to nominate Judges ,to the supreme court ,that are deemed qualified,intelligent, and not politically bias.
3. give your opinion as to Affirmative Action Programs and did they help eliminate or reduce discrimination over the decades ?
Besides training programs, what would you do to further reduce discriminatory behavior ?
4.In view of the 1st amendment, ,was the storming of the Capital on Jan 9th protected by the 1st Amendment or was it an excessive abuse of the freedom we have guaranteed by the Constitution. Please state your opinions.
5 (chap6).your opinion as to whether the federal Government should control the possession of guns,or be able to restrict ,certain types of firearms? What about assault weapons primarily used for armed military conflict ,or the need for large capacity magazines?
6.(chap7 )your opinion based upon the information in the chapter as to Stop And Frisk as a anti-crime initiatives. Is this discriminatory and would you use this technique to reduce gun crimes in N.Y.
7.(chapter9) -please direct yourself to Border Searches. With the immigration crisis and the huge numbers of persons crossing the borders between official entry positions. border searches are vital to U.S. national security. Why aren’t these people ,vehicles,or merchandise subject to probable cause for conducting searches of the people, or baggage crossing the border. Do you believe this is constitutional or a possible violation of the 4th Amendment.
8.(chap10)please give your opinion. Do you think giving a Miranda warning impedes police work and make the citizens more susceptible to crime ?
9.Please give your opinion on the question ,Do public defenders provide less effective defense than would a private attorney? What might a private attorney with a wealthy client be capable of that a public defender with an indigent client would not? Is one clearly better than the other?
10.Please give your view of who does society deem appropriate to put to death? Should this include the mentally ill, the intellectually disabled, and juveniles? How do you believe the ultimate punishment should be carried out / By electrocution, hanging, firing squad or lethal injection. Do the ends justify the means?
- Write an analysis providing evidence and a rationale that a selected gap in practice is in fact the root of a business’s problem.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning