I already answered the questions but think I have more than needed. Also need help with the words I chose. Anyway the senerio is below with the questions I used. You may change around as need be. Please remember this is APA 7. you can use at least 2 resources. Question let me know.
SCENARIO OVERVIEW: The patient is an 85-year-old individual
with advanced breast cancer with extensive metastasis to the bones, brain, and
liver. The patient is in a hospice bed on the Medical-Surgical Unit and has
ascites, with distended and tight abdomen, dyspnea, minimal responsiveness and
inability to swallow. Her daughter and spouse are at the bedside.
1. The ethical and legal issues of advanced directives
including the role and responsibilities of the healthcare surrogate
2. Discuss the nursing management of the patient-family unit
3. Discuss nursing care of the patient/family unit after the
death of the patient
- Describe the AAUP as a group – what do you notice about group dynamics?
- Discuss the meaning of logic and argument outside of Philosophy.
- What factors do you think should be considered before choosing a college major?
- What mandates does God give us with respect to protection of property?
- Explain the opposing viewpoints on this question among writers on popular culture, and set out the relevant criteria by which works of popular culture might be judged in this regard.
- Write a paper in which you explain, through logic and substantiation, how these theories were depicted in the movie.
- Identify cultural influences on health and decision-making.
- Explain what nutritional deficient Gina may experience with her current diet.
- Explain how the diagnosis accuracy can be improved in symptom checker apps?
- Explain why the Americans were inspired to move west?