3000 word report on Australia’s Gender Pay Gap
Map this contemporary social justice issue in Australia, the policy context and the organisations active in the area.
The assignment requires a Report Format and That you examine:
– a social justice issue in Australia, explaining the background to the issue and why it is of concern.
-an analysis of the policy context – how have government and others acted in response to the issue?
– an analysis of the organisations active around the issue – government, for profit, not for profit, advocacy, service etc.
– How might change be possible? You are welcome to use skills gained in the course, such as around evaluation, to frame your analysis.
Critical analysis. The aim of the report will be to inform readers clearly of a social justice issue in Australia and the policy and organisational context of this issue. The assignment is in report format and reflect a short policy report in structure.However, the assignment must use evidence to support claims made, and students are encouraged to incorporate critical content, particularly in the analysis of problems.
Assessment of this task will be based upon:
Your ability to succinctly identify the social justice issue, offer a policy context for the issue, describe organisational and institutional actors and suggest solutions / interventions;
Your demonstrated use of critical / theoretical perspectives from the course as well as other critical perspectives that you have gained in the course of your study within your degree programs;
Your use of evidence to substantiate your claims.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.