Watch the attached video. The video discusses how changes in the population pyramids structure reflect changes in a countrys development, war, or other drastic events. Now, think about each line in the population pyramid as a population estimate of the number of people that will be in each age group in the future. Pick one of the countries whose population pyramid was displayed in the video and discuss what you think would happen if the estimates were off?
- Frirst Amendment
- Effective Strategies for Juvenile Corrections
- HCR 264: REGULATORY ESSENTIALS 1 MODULE 3: ASSIGNMENT
- Summative Assessment: Juvenile vs. Adult Justice System Paper
- LGBTQIA + Health.
- Week 1 Assignment: Parenting Styles
- Preparedness and Response to Bioterrorism
- state budget
- Need for a Juvenile Justice System
- express your knowledge and experiences related to Indigenous issues in Canada