Watch the attached video. The video discusses how changes in the population pyramids structure reflect changes in a countrys development, war, or other drastic events. Now, think about each line in the population pyramid as a population estimate of the number of people that will be in each age group in the future. Pick one of the countries whose population pyramid was displayed in the video and discuss what you think would happen if the estimates were off?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology