Develop a brand position with a smart frame of reference for Tim Hortons. This brand position should describe the way that Tim Hortons intends for consumers to perceive the companys restaurants (and products) relative to its competitors. This positioning statement provides marketing managers with a strategic direction, identifying the target market, product type, points of differentiation, and the main reasons a customer should buy its product(s).
Target Consumer: Provide a brief description of Tim Horton’s targeted customers in terms of identifying characteristics, such as demographics, psychographics, and behavioral.
Frame of Reference: (a) First, identify the targets goal that will be served by consuming the brand (all the possible criteria customers might use when positioning different brands in their mind — price, taste, choice, environment, service, speed, location, drive-up window, available parking, etc.?). Your list should be fairly exhaustive and comprehensive at this point because you want to make sure you are considering every possible reason why someone may want to consume the brand. Then (b) develop a list of relevant (closest) competitors (e.g., brands that claim to serve the same goal or offer the same or similar criteria).
Perceptual Brand Map: Marketers often use perceptual brand mapping to establish, and graphically represent, a F.O.R. Using the brand map in the article Perceptual Brand Mapping and Positioning as an example (and there are plenty others on the internet), construct a brand map by selecting (from the list that you just developed above) the two most important criteria used by consumers when considering this category. (MAKE SURE TO PROVIDE SOME RESEARCH TO BACK UP WHAT CRITERIA YOU THINK IS IMPORTANT AND WHY.) Then create a perceptual brand map to plot where Tim Hortons is positioned in relation to its competition.
Point of Difference: Describe why the Tim Hortons brand is superior (in the criteria you selected) to the competitors alternatives listed in the F.O.R.
Reasons to Believe: Provide the main reason(s) a customer should consume the Tim Hortons brand (e.g., quality, price, service, etc.) to support the claim of Tim Horton’s superiority described in P.O.D above. See if you can identify the target market, product type, points of differentiation, and the main reasons a customer should buy Tim Hortons. This is your positioning statement. (See the example of DeWalt Power Tools in the article, Perceptual Brand Mapping and Positioning.
Address each of the above.
- Discuss about the initiatives and strategies carried out by urban management in Xiapu city to build social resilience to post-pandemic mental health issues by applying good governance principles.
- Discuss the underlying arguments behind Piotroski F-Score.
- Write a discussion paper on the risk of reopening school amid covid.
- . Research the work of Fiedler on contingency theory, and respond to the following questions: Communicate your understanding of contingency theory.
- Based on your instructor-approved topic in Module 1, draft a one-to-two sentences argumentative thesis statement. Write a full-sentence outline in outline format with at least three main arguments or support (see the arguments you included in your thesis statement).
- Write at least two solid paragraphs but more is recommended to get full credit.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction. To develop the plan, use any tool which can depict timelines and dependencies, including Google Sheet, Microsoft Project or PowerPoint, or Asana.
- What does it mean to experience a major shift in human nature?
- Explain and evaluate why authentic leadership is important to contingency theory.
- Consider how you will track the effectiveness of the budget, finance, and capital planning programs, including performance measures, revenue forecasting, estimation, and public awareness and interaction.