You will be provided with an established organization/campaign examine
and analyze. It will be presenteding the form of a PowerPoint
The analysis should begin with an overview of the organization/campaign
and then go on to address the following areas: significant individual
campaigns the organization has mounted over time (examine as many as you
feel necessary to illustrate what the organization is all about);
strengths and 5weaknesses of the organizations initiatives;controversies
and criticisms that have resulted; influences and effects of the
you will be creating slides per each component (the overview; individual
campaigns; strengths, weaknesses and controversies, etc.). In terms of
the presentation length, the best guideline is to simply make it as long
as is necessary to get allthe points across in an interesting,
compelling, engaging and complete way. That said, beware of information
overload on each slide. You need to impart information, but writing
paragraphs of text on a PowerPoint is counter-productive.(weight:35%)
note: Make sure to follow all the instructions carefully. Provide
substantial information for all the required sections and include a lots of photos that illustrate the campaign and support the material.
- Write a 1500-2000 word research proposal (approx. 5-8 pages) in which you will develop a research question based on the theoretical insights of one of the theorists we are learning about.
- Based on your interactions with the health care system, describe which model reflects the prevailing processes in your country.
- Work on a plan to advise an agency or organization or a community or a business on how to be more trauma-informed – and why it will be helpful. Think more deeply about how you can apply what we are covering in this introductory course into your own personal experience.
- Write an essay on “Putting Up with Hate is One Price of Free Speech” Make an argument either for or against “outrageous” speech being protected under the First Amendment. 1443358 4 hours ago Please write using simple words
- Write an essay reporting your efforts to find evidence of facilitative communicative acts in the recorded history of a group of people who worked on a project that eventually turned out to be highly successful. Describe and analyze 5 acts from the article by Raffi Khatchadourian, “We Know How You Feel,” that could be facilitative communicative acts that demonstrate why or how the team was successful.
- Prepare a planning sheet for Physical for toddlers, Teaching goal and Context area(whole child).
- Summarize seperately the following link into your own words.
- What is the claim related to globalization that you are choosing for your final paper?
- Demonstrate a critical awareness of research-based frameworks about learning
- Write a term paper discussing about cognitive maps as learning strategy.