THIS IS A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION IT WOULD NOT LET ME CHOOSE # OF PAGES
Reading strategy “Close Reading”
Pretend that you are responsible for creating and presenting a professional development
workshop on closely reading text creates a presentation for your college that addresses
these questions. What information about close reading is essential for you to highlight
and explain to your colleagues? Why? What materials, resources and/or links will be
valuable to share with them? What resources have you discovered on your own that you
would like to share and/or recommend? Since none of us enjoy being bored during a PD,
will you ensure this does not happen to your colleagues? How will you organize and present
this information and keep your audience interested?
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.