THIS IS A POWERPOINT PRESENTATION IT WOULD NOT LET ME CHOOSE # OF PAGES
Reading strategy “Close Reading”
Pretend that you are responsible for creating and presenting a professional development
workshop on closely reading text creates a presentation for your college that addresses
these questions. What information about close reading is essential for you to highlight
and explain to your colleagues? Why? What materials, resources and/or links will be
valuable to share with them? What resources have you discovered on your own that you
would like to share and/or recommend? Since none of us enjoy being bored during a PD,
will you ensure this does not happen to your colleagues? How will you organize and present
this information and keep your audience interested?
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing