As a leader in early childhood education (ECE), youhave a powerful role in supporting change toachieve better programs and practices. Whilechange and development are ongoing and oftennecessary for growth, resistance to change iscommon because a dynamic environment ismoving away from the known and comfortable. Asan educational leader, it is important to embraceconstructive change while inspiring others to dothe same. Kouzes and Posner determined thateffective leaders engage in five leadershippractices to inspire change that accomplishesextraordinary things. These leaders Model theWay, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge theProcess, Enable Others to Act, and last butcertainly not least, they Encourage the Heart (Kouzes and Posner, n.d., para. 1).
Think about one area in the field of ECE that youfeel passionately about as a leader. This could be atopic connected to any area in the field where youbelieve change is needed. Use the AshfordUniversity Library or any other source of credibleor scholarly sources to locate two articles thatsupport the need for change in this particular area.
In an initial post of 300-400 words,
Provide a full APA citation for each article andshare links so your classmates can reviewthese sources.
Briefly summarize the key information andmain points and positions put forth in each ofthe articles.
Critically assess each article with respect to itsusefulness to ECE leaders.
For each article, describe how you would applythe knowledge and practices described tobring about needed change in the ECEenvironments you will lead.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology