As a leader in early childhood education (ECE), youhave a powerful role in supporting change toachieve better programs and practices. Whilechange and development are ongoing and oftennecessary for growth, resistance to change iscommon because a dynamic environment ismoving away from the known and comfortable. Asan educational leader, it is important to embraceconstructive change while inspiring others to dothe same. Kouzes and Posner determined thateffective leaders engage in five leadershippractices to inspire change that accomplishesextraordinary things. These leaders Model theWay, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge theProcess, Enable Others to Act, and last butcertainly not least, they Encourage the Heart (Kouzes and Posner, n.d., para. 1).
Think about one area in the field of ECE that youfeel passionately about as a leader. This could be atopic connected to any area in the field where youbelieve change is needed. Use the AshfordUniversity Library or any other source of credibleor scholarly sources to locate two articles thatsupport the need for change in this particular area.
In an initial post of 300-400 words,
Provide a full APA citation for each article andshare links so your classmates can reviewthese sources.
Briefly summarize the key information andmain points and positions put forth in each ofthe articles.
Critically assess each article with respect to itsusefulness to ECE leaders.
For each article, describe how you would applythe knowledge and practices described tobring about needed change in the ECEenvironments you will lead.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.