As a leader in early childhood education (ECE), youhave a powerful role in supporting change toachieve better programs and practices. Whilechange and development are ongoing and oftennecessary for growth, resistance to change iscommon because a dynamic environment ismoving away from the known and comfortable. Asan educational leader, it is important to embraceconstructive change while inspiring others to dothe same. Kouzes and Posner determined thateffective leaders engage in five leadershippractices to inspire change that accomplishesextraordinary things. These leaders Model theWay, Inspire a Shared Vision, Challenge theProcess, Enable Others to Act, and last butcertainly not least, they Encourage the Heart (Kouzes and Posner, n.d., para. 1).
Think about one area in the field of ECE that youfeel passionately about as a leader. This could be atopic connected to any area in the field where youbelieve change is needed. Use the AshfordUniversity Library or any other source of credibleor scholarly sources to locate two articles thatsupport the need for change in this particular area.
In an initial post of 300-400 words,
Provide a full APA citation for each article andshare links so your classmates can reviewthese sources.
Briefly summarize the key information andmain points and positions put forth in each ofthe articles.
Critically assess each article with respect to itsusefulness to ECE leaders.
For each article, describe how you would applythe knowledge and practices described tobring about needed change in the ECEenvironments you will lead.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.