Please respond to the following essay title: UK citizens enjoy a high level of protection of their human rights given the historical development of human rights in the country and the UK does not need to continue to be a signatory to the European Convention on Human Rights for UK citizens to enjoy civil liberties. Please discuss this statement
The criteria that needs to be followed and included are:
1.1. Explain the concept of a Bill of Rights and the various civil liberties rights given to UK citizens by current legislation
1.2. Explain the establishment of the European Convention on Human Rights
1.3. Evaluate the key articles of the European Convention on Human Rights
2.1 Explain the role of the European Court of Human Rights and its impact on UK law
3.1 Evaluate the impact of the Human Rights Act 1998 and its compatibility with UK law, using reported cases
3.2 Explain why the UK government may want to withdraw from the European Convention on Human Rights
A more extensive assignment brief has been included. Also the cases which relate the subject have been attached. Other attatchments are information provided in class, which may be useful. While it may be good to have one or two sources, they are not required for this as most of what we could reference, we learnt in class.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology