RESEARCH PAPER FOR HUMAN BIO CLASS
The research paper will be written in full paragraphs. Each of the questions listed below should be
answered in your term paper. Each
answer should be a paragraph or two long.
You will need to select a disease
and discuss the body system affected by the
disease. There are 6 questions you
will need to answer. The paper should be
3-5 pages in length with references in APA format.
Question 1: What is
the name and definition of the disease and the body system affected. (Note:
this answer must be footnoted since your response will require a direct quote
from a reliable source)
Question 2: What is
the normal homeostasis of the body system you selected?
Question 3: How does
this disease affect the normal homeostasis of the body system?
Question 4: How does
the patient present? What are the
signs and symptoms of the disease?
Question 5: What are the treatment options for this
disease? Is this disease reversible?
Question 6: Why did
you select this disease?
Papers must be typed, double spaced, (size 10-12 font), and
must contain a minimum of 3 reference sources in the bibliography. APA reference style format should be used
when preparing your research paper.
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.