1. The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) publishes a list of health care-acquired conditions (HACs) that reasonably could have been prevented through the application of risk management strategies. What actions has your health care organization (or have health care organizations in general) implemented to manage or prevent these “never events” from happening within their health care facilities? Support your response with a minimum two peer-reviewed articles.
2. Looking ahead, select one area of the current National Patient Safety Goals program and make a prediction as to what might change in that area based on technological or other advancements. Consider patient identification standards, communication processes, and infection control protocols, among others.
You are required to use and cite a minimum of two references to support your response.
- Comparative Analysis of Bertolt Brecht’s ‘Mother Courage’ and Lynn Nottage’s ‘Ruined’ in Contemporary Theater Essay
- Top Strategies for Launching and Managing a Successful Lawn Mowing Business Essay
- Critical Analysis of Intimate Partner Violence’s Impact on Pregnancy and Mental Health Research Article Critique
- Enhancing Therapy for Autism, Cerebral Palsy, and More Essay
- The Power of Practical Benefits in Buddhism: A Path to Reduced Suffering and Enhanced Well-Being Essay
- In-Depth Analysis of Google Inc.’s Organizational Behavior Research
- The Impact of Social Media and Technology on Young Americans Essay
- Empowering Diversity: Overcoming Challenges and Personal Reflections Essay
- The Complexities of the Hong Kong-China Border: A Case for Hong Kong’s Independence Essay
- Exploring the Viability of Opening a Baby Store in Ronkonkoma, NY Research