Reflection is an important part of any course. As you reflect back on the last semester, how do you feel that your communication skills have improved as a result of your study of argument? Be specific and give examples. Discuss this among your peers. Your discussion should exemplify critical thinking skills and promote robust engagement among your peers.
- Choose one of the following questions.
- Discuss the impacts of Physician-Assisted Suicide.
- How dose this reading to your experiences or the experiences of other individuals?
- List three types of goods that are classified as inventory.
- Discuss Diet related disease: high blood pressure.
- Discuss The differences of the Culture and Values between the United States and Spain.
- In “The Good Samaritan,” what steps did the Samaritan take to help the beaten man?
- Discuss African Americans in sports.
- Analyze the influence of cultural diversity when addressing global issues.
- Discuss Natural Language Processing for the Social Sciences.