This is a reflection paper of 5 to 7 ideas and concepts that have enhance my ability to apply personal values to ethical dilemas in business and my professional carreer.
A little bit of myself in that way you can do it better and based on me.
I am an entrepreneur that works in the stock market, i am entering the real estate market soon and i am passionate about learning about companies and their growth. Also, i am tennis player that played colleges and that helped me to build good habits. I have seen multiple unethical practices along analyzing companies and i have been able to study multiple unethical issues in classes, all this taught me that ethicalvalues in a company are as important as profits, ethical values build your companies identity.
ALL THESE CONCEPTS HAS TO BE EXPLAINED OVER THE REFLECTION PAPER, ON 7 PAGES. IT HAS TOHAVE 3-7 RELIABLE RESOURCES, WHERE 2 OF THISE HAS TO BE PEER SCHOLARLY REVIEWED PLEASEEEE!!!
1)problem recognition in an organization and how to view it right
2) businesses have rules that has to be followed and known in order to apply ethical values towards it.
3)Doing what is right is not always right for everyone, aim for the bigger good and try to benefit the most amount of people when tough decisions have to be made.
4) Being successful in the business world goes by hand by being ethical and transparent with business practices and decision-making
5) businesses are always expose to punishment for unethical practices, the goal is to improve from those mistakes and be aware that if something is been done wrongly over a company, consequences will be worst and reputation will be hurt.
6) Everyone has to be taken into consideration in a company, as hard as it sounds is how it should be. Supervisors, manager, administrants are to serve lower levels of an organization and they have to reinforce the message of working properly and following the ethical structure of the company. It starts from the top and has to be spread all the way to the bottom. Communication is key.
7) keeping employees safe, and insured are a way to communicate to them that the company cares. Employees are not numbers, they are people and people deserve benefits and protection when representing an organization.
8) A healthy environment is extremely important in businesses. It maintain employees encouraged to work, it build loyalty, and subsequently helps to build a community or family. All this is possible when all issues are addressed properly within the organization and transparency at all levels happens. From issues between colleagues to bad news from upper management.
All this concepts has to be explained in 7 pages long reflection paper.
I ADDED ONE CASE STUDY OF THIS CLASS TO PROVIDE AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT KIND OF ASSIGNMENT WE WERE DOING, JUST TO GIVE A PICTURE
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations