be at least 2000 words. APA format should be used. This will be a formal
academic research paper. Students are expected to devise their own topics. Papers
will be assessed, and comments given, based on their:
Style: Is the
paper clearly written? Is the spelling and grammar correct? Is it interesting
the paper develop in a way that makes clear what the major point is? Does it
mix analysis and argument together in a mutually reinforcing way?
Research: How far beyond the assigned readings and ideas expressed in
lectures does the paper go? Does it identify relevant scholarly debates as well
as correctly portray the major position? Does it correctly cite sources in APA?
of Argument: Is the argument well-grounded and sensible? Is it clear and
logical? Does the empirical evidence match with the logic of it? Does the paper
make a clear case without being polemic?
IMPORTANT: I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH IDEAS ABOUT THIS TOPIC IN MY OUTLINE SO YOU HAVE TO USE BEST IDEAS AND POINTS TO MAKE THIS PAPER EXCELLENT AND QUALITY BASED. HOWEVER, I HAVE ATTACHED THE OUTLINE OF THIS RESEARCH PAPER.
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)