be at least 2000 words. APA format should be used. This will be a formal
academic research paper. Students are expected to devise their own topics. Papers
will be assessed, and comments given, based on their:
Style: Is the
paper clearly written? Is the spelling and grammar correct? Is it interesting
the paper develop in a way that makes clear what the major point is? Does it
mix analysis and argument together in a mutually reinforcing way?
Research: How far beyond the assigned readings and ideas expressed in
lectures does the paper go? Does it identify relevant scholarly debates as well
as correctly portray the major position? Does it correctly cite sources in APA?
of Argument: Is the argument well-grounded and sensible? Is it clear and
logical? Does the empirical evidence match with the logic of it? Does the paper
make a clear case without being polemic?
IMPORTANT: I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH IDEAS ABOUT THIS TOPIC IN MY OUTLINE SO YOU HAVE TO USE BEST IDEAS AND POINTS TO MAKE THIS PAPER EXCELLENT AND QUALITY BASED. HOWEVER, I HAVE ATTACHED THE OUTLINE OF THIS RESEARCH PAPER.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology