Write a paper on any futuristic technology that can disrupt the market.
The paper should cover the following:
Points 1 (and 1a), 2, 8 are required and cover 2 more points out of 3,4,5,6,7 (5 points in total).
2000 words (approx. 4 pages).
Make sure you put title, headings, and sub-headings.
1. Description of the technology e.g. NFT, Solid State Batteries, Cryptocurrencies (beyond bitcoin and their platforms), Blockchain platforms, skylink internet or others, SDN, Beyond 5G, Beyond 802.11ac, ag, ax, ay, Wifi 6, Project loon, Facebook Aquila, IPV6, smart cities, smart infrastructure, 6G, 7G, Wifi7, deep space communication (like 5G on the moon), SETI, fiber optics, IOPL, PoE, etc.
(DO NOT WRITE ABOUT 5G because this is an opportunity found today and the goal of the paper is to research and write about opportunities that might come tomorrow or in the future.)
For the Description: Identify the technology and describe it (what is it, what are the nuts and bolts of it, how does/doesn’t it work)
1a. The current state of the marketplace (How is it done now?) and how will it change the way things are done. What will this technology replace?
2. How is it futuristic? What kind of disruption can it bring to the market? How can businesses take advantage of this technology?
3. How will people/industry react to the product?
4. What jobs will be displaced/created?
5. Is it a fad/or is it here to stay because it is making a real difference?
6. What companies are involved in this space/business?
7. Social / Ethical responsibility?
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology