Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that illustrates how people create growth and find meaning out of trauma and suffering.
Create a mock case study of a client who is a survivor of a traumatic event, who has overcome the experience, and who is now demonstrating resilience and overall well-being.
Include and discuss the following concepts:
Introduce the concept of resilience.
Describe the event the client experienced.
Discuss how the client interpreted and overcame the event.
Discuss the post-traumatic growth the client experienced.
Explain the role of resilience in protecting well-being.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Disclaimer: I have designed the PowerPoint already that I’m attaching here but I’ve run out of time to add my content and speaker notes. Thank you in advance!!!
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.