Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that illustrates how people create growth and find meaning out of trauma and suffering.
Create a mock case study of a client who is a survivor of a traumatic event, who has overcome the experience, and who is now demonstrating resilience and overall well-being.
Include and discuss the following concepts:
Introduce the concept of resilience.
Describe the event the client experienced.
Discuss how the client interpreted and overcame the event.
Discuss the post-traumatic growth the client experienced.
Explain the role of resilience in protecting well-being.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Disclaimer: I have designed the PowerPoint already that I’m attaching here but I’ve run out of time to add my content and speaker notes. Thank you in advance!!!
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)