Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation that illustrates how people create growth and find meaning out of trauma and suffering.
Create a mock case study of a client who is a survivor of a traumatic event, who has overcome the experience, and who is now demonstrating resilience and overall well-being.
Include and discuss the following concepts:
Introduce the concept of resilience.
Describe the event the client experienced.
Discuss how the client interpreted and overcame the event.
Discuss the post-traumatic growth the client experienced.
Explain the role of resilience in protecting well-being.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
Disclaimer: I have designed the PowerPoint already that I’m attaching here but I’ve run out of time to add my content and speaker notes. Thank you in advance!!!
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.