Resiliency in Leadership and Management
o A short overview of the discussion.
o The 3 most important concepts you have learned from the textbook readings,
presentations, and website and article readings.
o Include why these are the most important for an organization to consider.
Integrate a minimum of one biblical principle that relates to one or more of your
concepts. Listing a Bible verse alone is unacceptable. Provide a verse or biblical
principle and elaborate how it relates to your topic and today’s current culture. Only
scripture from the Bible’s Old and New Testaments are allowed. Other sacred texts
should not be used for the purposes of biblical integration in this course.
References – 4 total
o 3 scholarly/peer-reviewed references from the Jerry Falwell Library that has not been
used previously by another post to the assignment, or in one of the other discussion
o 1 reference from the text
- Describe the various methods advertisers use to segment and aggregate markets.
- Discuss the prognosis for a child born who is afflicted with the developmental problem that you choose to talk about.
- Compare the importance of infrastuture on both country.
- Explain how Steinbeck uses the chrysanthemums as a symbol (perhaps both cultural and contextual?) that provides insight into Elisa.
- Explain if you plan to conduct a regression analysis or correlation or t-test, and the measurements you plan to use You will be utilizing descriptive analysis and using descriptive statistics within Data Analysis in Excel (mean, median, standard deviation analysis, minimum, maximum).
- What factors might promote or slow down brain development?
- Compare and contrast the various leadership styles and evaluate how such styles can impact employee performance.
- Write an example of Jewish or Early Christian Art, formally analyze the artistic developments based on the following: materials, composition, color, spatial qualities, etc.
- Explain how you would introduce this topic to catch the audience’s attention and keep them engaged in the presentation.
- Describe something you learned from the documentary and how that impacted you.