PURPOSE: The specific reason explaining why the document, correspondence, or report is necessary.
ANALYSIS: Breaking down a situation, concept, or argument into its individual parts to examine how they relate to
SYNTAX: Clear sentence structure using all parts of speech, especially the use of active voice constructions
instead of passive voice.
CONCISION: The ability to infuse the greatest amount of information into the least amount of words.
- The proposal: Exploting Sustainable Agriculture
- Discussion Post 4
- Analysis of the novel All The Light We Cannot See
- ANALYSE AND IDEATE A2: Individual Report (Jason 17/04/2023)
- Describe the implications of the proposed intervention to nursing education and practice.
- Written Response to Full-Class Reading/Viewing Assignment #2
- compare and contrast essay
- Medical Report Composition
- Find a post (or post a link to) a concept of Communication in Film (photo, short video, brief piece of writing, song, etc –that no one else in the class has posted to the blog yet) related to dealing with coronavirus. You may write about films, songs, etc dealing with isolation, exile, and illness. No two posts can be identical.
- Child Psychology