PURPOSE: The specific reason explaining why the document, correspondence, or report is necessary.
ANALYSIS: Breaking down a situation, concept, or argument into its individual parts to examine how they relate to
SYNTAX: Clear sentence structure using all parts of speech, especially the use of active voice constructions
instead of passive voice.
CONCISION: The ability to infuse the greatest amount of information into the least amount of words.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing