Use the Stakeholder Analysis Template [DOWNLOAD] to:
Name the stakeholders to identify the interest of five different stakeholders to get buy-in.
Review the organizational chart, list of partnerships, different service lines and functional units
Example of stakeholders include funding agencies, academic affiliates, advocacy groups, professional organizations such as American Medical Association contracted insurance companies
Address stakeholder concerns.
Anticipate and identify what each stakeholder group could be concerned about, what could be their priorities?
How does the organizations strategic plan address stakeholder concerns? How could it be improved to incorporate stakeholder interests?
Align concerns with the strategic goals of the board of directors.
Select and match the goals with identified concerns by stakeholder groups
Suggest any additional goals for consideration
Determine the level of individual stakeholders efforts, commitment, and influence over others.
- Determine which tag the patient will receive, ex: red, green, yellow, black of survival
- What strategy, or approach, would improve your collaborative practice in future projects?
- Discuss cardiovascular health problems among older adults.
- Through your ethnographic research you should have first-hand experience of this rather than more secondary research. Who you are interviewing?
- Develop a plan for recruitment, selection, and retention of employees.
- Explain the different aspects or types of this concept and/or how the term is related to other concepts.
- Response Plan for WMD Attack in Your Local Community.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.