1. A paper reviewing the findings of an fMRI, MEG, SPECT and other brain measures, i.e. neuropsychological evaluation findings on one of the following: Schizophrenia, Bipolar disorder, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, and Intermittent Explosive Disorder. The Halstead Reitan or its subtests may be used to identify the area or condition issue in question. i have attached one article that i found helpful (along with a breakdown of it “IED ARTICLE DIGEST”) but it has been difficult finding more.
Here is an article that talks about a brain scan result that i think can be used:
- Choose two of the three following prompts for your midterm response.
- The purpose of this assignment is to reflect on the passion narratives, specifically, how do the events in the final week of Jesus’ life inform Christian life today?
- Week 7 Critical Thinking Assignment- Cody
- “The exclusion of any group – whether on the basis of gender, class, sexual orientation, religion or race- involves cultural definitions of the members of that group as less than fully human.” (Bunch 1995, 12) Critically discuss.
- Analyzing Published Research
- Are gross motor skills associated with social functioning in autistic children
- how Walt Disney organized people (managed them) and how he influenced these people (led them) to reach organizational objectives
- Build on your work with your business model canvas by discussing the patterns, the design, and the overall business strategy that it illustrates.
- Freelancer needed to retype words in jpeg to word document and covert to PDF file interested person inbox via link: https://t.me/Veronicasamuya
- A brief summary identifying the consequences of academic integrity violations