This week’s readings highlight the importance of effective and well-designed development and reward systems. In this weeks discussion board, respond to the following statements. Be sure to number your responses. Please carefully proofread and edit your posting for typos, grammar, and clarity.
Describe the development and reward systems for your job. This would include all the different ways your organization (a) encourages your development and (b) rewards you for your efforts (this would include your fixed and variable pay as well as any benefits you may receive). If you are not currently employed, describe your most recent past job. Be sure to focus on your own job rather than the organization as a whole.
How effective are these systems? Be sure to discuss the effectiveness of both the (a) development system and (b) reward system, providing sufficient explanation to justify your opinion about their effectiveness.
Provide one suggestion about how to improve the development system or reward for your job (pick one or the other).
Note: Be sure to offer a suggestion for improvement in point 3 rather than stating that nothing can be improved.
The company I work for is a Mortgage Company and I am an underwriting Manager
- Describe 4 ways you can make deposits in other people’s emotional bank accounts.
- Explain Plato Knowledge and Reality and relate to the Socratic method.
- What matters is if the story has TIP CUP values.
- Write a paper explaining patients’ rights as it relates to choice of treatment, consent for treatment, and refusal of treatment.
- What is the legacy of colonialism according to the various authors that we have read (be sure to reference at least three)?
- Write an essay on why qualifying with your weapon is important in the army/military.
- Describe the internal and external criticism that is used to evaluate middle range theories”.
- Discuss the types of behaviors that are typically exhibited by a facilitator in team meetings.
- Describe a scene (specific place) you remember from your childhood.
- Explain how Peter Funt builds an argument to persuade his audience that the digital age is making it more difficult to preserve one’s memories.