In two short paragraphs, conduct a rhetorical summary and analysis of the text. In a brief first paragraph, summarize the main points and argument of the text selection.
In the second paragraph, analyze the rhetorical effectiveness of the text. Did you find the text persuasive? Why or why not? What were the main ethos, pathos, and logos appeals? What did you feel was the intended audience of the text? Did you find the style appealing or unappealing? What kind of tone was the author using? Did the tone “work?”
Be within the required word count (200-300 words)
Have a topic sentence that includes the title, author, and claim of the source text
Be in MLA format (10-12 point font in Times New Roman, Arial, or Courier with 1″ margins)
Include the word count of the summary at the bottom of the page
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.