1) What was the research aiming to understand? What communities were involved and who would benefit from this study?
2) What were the methods used?
3) What are the limitations of this study?
4) What questions did this study raise for you?
5) Did this study utilize an indigenous methodological approach?
6) If so, what aspects of this research study are aligned with Oceanic indigenous methodologies? Use specific examples from the study. If not, what aspects of this study are in direct opposition of Oceanic indigenous methodologies? How?
7) What changes might you suggest to improve this research process to ensure the use of indigenous methodologies or even specific indigenous frameworks? Be specific
- History: African American History to 1865 Chapter 4,5 and 6 Summary
- Silent Film Age
- After reflecting on the links ( articles and videos), write out the five focus questions one by one (listed below), and under each question write out your answers (write 2-4 typed pages total).
- What are the advantages of alternative assets with regards to Markowitz portfolio theory?
- How might agricultural activities contribute to the greenhouse effect and global warming?
- Pilot Program for PrEp
- Take a moment to reflect on this week’s readings (below) and share with us one particular detail that resonated with you. Please interrogate the texts, and your colleague’s posts, with respect and nuance.
- How covid affected people lives psychologically and mentally.
- Research Your State and Local Governments
- Toxicity of acetaminophen