1) What was the research aiming to understand? What communities were involved and who would benefit from this study?
2) What were the methods used?
3) What are the limitations of this study?
4) What questions did this study raise for you?
5) Did this study utilize an indigenous methodological approach?
6) If so, what aspects of this research study are aligned with Oceanic indigenous methodologies? Use specific examples from the study. If not, what aspects of this study are in direct opposition of Oceanic indigenous methodologies? How?
7) What changes might you suggest to improve this research process to ensure the use of indigenous methodologies or even specific indigenous frameworks? Be specific
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.