Select a realistic business project risk scenario that you might use for your course-length final project risk management plan .
Obtain faculty approval on your selected project risk scenario.
Research and identify a suitable project for risk management discussion and analysis. Several examples are available in weekly readings and Course Question Area of our classroom. The following guidelines apply:
The project must contain detailed information related to overall project requirements and related risks
The project must contain adequate substance to support discussing risk identification, risk documentation, and contingency planning
The project must be ongoing and approved by your facilitator
The project may be documented through research or a personal experience
Write a paper of no more than 1,400 words that describes the project’s background and general requirements, which must include prescheduled milestones, cost constraints, and quality requirements. The paper must relay the theoretical and practical application of the following:
The framework for risk identification in the project; for example: WBS, brainstorming, and critical success factors
Fault tree and event tree techniques and how they could be used to identify risks
Project risks in the selected scenario
Elements used in documenting project risks
Submit your assignment.
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.