Select a realistic business project risk scenario that you might use for your course-length final project risk management plan .
Obtain faculty approval on your selected project risk scenario.
Research and identify a suitable project for risk management discussion and analysis. Several examples are available in weekly readings and Course Question Area of our classroom. The following guidelines apply:
The project must contain detailed information related to overall project requirements and related risks
The project must contain adequate substance to support discussing risk identification, risk documentation, and contingency planning
The project must be ongoing and approved by your facilitator
The project may be documented through research or a personal experience
Write a paper of no more than 1,400 words that describes the project’s background and general requirements, which must include prescheduled milestones, cost constraints, and quality requirements. The paper must relay the theoretical and practical application of the following:
The framework for risk identification in the project; for example: WBS, brainstorming, and critical success factors
Fault tree and event tree techniques and how they could be used to identify risks
Project risks in the selected scenario
Elements used in documenting project risks
Submit your assignment.
- What gender differences/similarities do we see in verbal messages? Throughout the text, gender differences are discussed in a wide variety of contexts. One researcher distinguishes three perspectives on gender differences in communication. Which pers
- Health systems management
- Utilitarianism essay on voluntary prostitution
- Rime of the ancient mariner
- Marine Biology Research Idea
- Difference between employee and general contractor
- Development Emotions History
- Week Three: ‘Killer Robot’ Paper
- International Food & Culture (The Mother Sauces)