Select a realistic business project risk scenario that you might use for your course-length final project risk management plan .
Obtain faculty approval on your selected project risk scenario.
Research and identify a suitable project for risk management discussion and analysis. Several examples are available in weekly readings and Course Question Area of our classroom. The following guidelines apply:
The project must contain detailed information related to overall project requirements and related risks
The project must contain adequate substance to support discussing risk identification, risk documentation, and contingency planning
The project must be ongoing and approved by your facilitator
The project may be documented through research or a personal experience
Write a paper of no more than 1,400 words that describes the project’s background and general requirements, which must include prescheduled milestones, cost constraints, and quality requirements. The paper must relay the theoretical and practical application of the following:
The framework for risk identification in the project; for example: WBS, brainstorming, and critical success factors
Fault tree and event tree techniques and how they could be used to identify risks
Project risks in the selected scenario
Elements used in documenting project risks
Submit your assignment.
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.