(1) Focus on a particular killer: The paper should focus on a particular serial killer, mass murderer, school
shooter, terrorist, or cult killer. There should be two general sections of your paper. The first section is to provide
a comprehensive accounting of the background history (psychological, familial, social) of your killer and an
account of the killings they were involved in. The second section should apply the various theories, typologies,
and explanations discussed in this seminar that allow us to better understand/or explain this killers actions. As
well, any deviations from the commonly accepted theories, typologies, and explanations should be noted and
2) Focus on a substantive issue in the area of extreme killing. The paper should provide a literature review and a
critical analysis of the literature in an area of concern within the general area of extreme killing. For example, a
comparison of environmental vs. biological explanations of extreme killing; historical changes in prevalence and
trends; issues surrounding psychopathy and criminal vs. moral responsibility; a critical analysis of the various
typologies used to understand extreme killing; issues surrounding the treatment of psychopaths
- Write a review with updates based on the paper’s rubrics and comments.
- Briefly describe what type of healthcare inequity was depicted in the video.
- Discuss the Washington’s’ Relentless Pursuit of Their Runaway Slave, Ona Judge.
- Write a research paper on a country that has a negative political atmosphere.
- To what extent did Roman rule change the civic institutions and administration of the cities of the Greek East?
- Are you impressed by the use of celebrities in product advertisements?
- Discuss and demonstrate how classes provide a blueprint for the objects of the class.
- Write a research paper about the COVID-19 virus’s effects.
- What issues existed concerning immigration in the US in the late-19thand early-20th centuries?
- Write a comparative essay is adopted from the work of Vicki Visis and Jerry Plotnick from the University of Toronto.