Show ability to use standard professional English in formal written documents.
Writing the Persuasive Research Paper
Writing a persuasive paper using formal English is a way to communicate with others. Using well-established conventions of writing can be an effective way to reach career goals, both by showing your ability to use the rules and good skills of writing, and showing good critical thinking on your part. When you have created a document using meaningful research that you have gathered, vetted, synthesized, and produced using the conventions of good writing to communicate with your reader, you have shown that you are a competent writer.
- Write a paper on “Why did the Axis Powers lose World War II.”
- Write a critical analysis of the book Until I am Free: Fannie Lou Hamer’s Enduring Message to America by Keisha N. Blain.
- What are the concepts and practices the authors’ view as essential for a just society?
- Business Systems & Leadership
- Mainstreaming the migrant learner
- Gluten Free
- Why was Charles II the only successful Stuart monarch?
- Globalization and human rights discourse
- The New Playbook In Sports Marketing