First page must be a TITLE PAGE. Second page through FIFTH page must be essay. The last page must be Works Cited page.
You have been placed in charge of drug policy for the United States. Based on what you have learned in this course and through other studies and life experiences, how would you change our current approach to drug policy?
Should we concentrate more on harm reduction or demand reduction? Continue targeting supply? Completely decriminalize and treat all drug addiction as purely an issue of health?
Obviously, there is no perfect answer. But what would you like to see change, and why?
This is an academic paper and must be supported by academic sources.
This paper must be a minimum of four (4) pages in length (not including title or reference pages, double-spaced, in APA format). Although the issues will be complex and have multiple solutions, successful assignments will present a clear opinion that is supported by critical thought. Use evidence to support your position, such as statistical evidence or dates and events, validate your position with authoritative references or primary source quotations, and examine the strengths and weaknesses of your position. The required textbook will provide a starting point for the support needed for your opinion, but the facts and information found in the text are not sufficient to strongly argue for your opinion.
- Explain how social media affects mental health?
- Write a research paper on gender inequality in the workplace.
- Write a research paper about mathematician Emil Artin.
- Write an argumentative paper that relies heavily on your novel’s perspective of the issue.
- Explain why black men should be considered victims without a victim.
- Discuss what you think should be done to help solve the hunger crisis in America.
- Discuss abut Henry David Thoreau’s 1849 essay “On the Duty of Civil Disobedience.
- Explain the measures of central tendency (mean, median, etc.) and variation (standard deviation, confidence interval, etc.) used to describe participants.
- Explain why U.S schools should be primarily funded by the federal government.
- What Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE) is, who suffers from this disease, how it occurs, and the known treatments, if any, to help alleviate the symptoms.