Prepare. Take a few minutes to think about the material that we have covered in this course so far.
Reflect. Reflect on what you found interesting, surprising, or confusing in this past week. Did you learn anything that caused you to understand an issue or event differently? Have you discovered any habits or tips that help you to complete your course work more effectively or efficiently?
Write. This discussion forum is an opportunity for you to explore topics that interest you, share critical insights and questions that have come to mind, share your struggles and triumphs, and discuss difficulties that may have arisen this week, hopefully finding solutions. Your initial post should describe your experiences in the course this past week in a way that can prompt further discussion. You are required to post at least 150 words total in this forum this week, including your original post and responses, engaging in conversation related to course content. Ask questions, answer questions, provide extra resources you found that are interesting, or engage in a debate about something you learned this week. Take a moment to help your colleagues by offering advice or insight they might find useful. Continue to monitor the discussion forum throughout the learning week and respond with robust dialogue to anyone who replies to your initial post.
Address at least two of the following questions:
What struck you in particular as you explored the course materials this week? Was there anything that you wanted to discuss that was not covered in Discussion 1?
What insights have you had?
What issues have you had in researching your topic for your final?
What have you been having difficulty with?
What questions have come up for you at this point?
Do you have any helpful tips that you’ve picked up in this course or in a past course?
Do you have questions about the assignment that your classmates might be able to help with? (If you have a question for the instructor, be sure to contact your instructor through email.)
This Reflective Discussion is a place for you to collaborate and connect with your classmates, as well as support one another and build a community. Your instructor will monitor this board and may post, but they are not expected to answer all questions.
- Describe Cultural Awareness/sensitivity in healthcare.
- Identify an area of technology that needs to be improved in your hospital, complete a gap analysis and present your findings with goals for improvement.
- Reflect on the relationship between the health policies and the top three health priorities outlined in the CHAP.
- Take a virtual tour any black history/Civil Rights/black art museum of your choosing.
- Describe Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology.
- What variation in the number and kind of aggression (e.g. physical, relational, manipulative, etc.) did you observe?
- Write a research paper outlining the five main purposes of case management.
- Write a research paper that examines root cause analysis and affinity diagrams.
- What questions do you have for your faculty member and course colleagues about publishing your research and the DTP Workshop?
- Write a research paper outlining the significance of observing both verbal and nonverbal cues in conversation.