Write a 1500-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to thoroughly answer all the questions for each bullet point. There should be three sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. Also, include an introduction and conclusion. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
Section One: Of the three theoretical perspectives, which one would you prefer to use if you were a sociologist? Why?
Section Two: Considering the macro- and micro-level approaches in sociology, which one do you think better explains social life? Why?
Section Three: After reviewing the six influential sociologists from the textbook this week – Auguste Comte, Harriet Martineau, Herbert Spencer, Karl Marx, mile Durkheim, and Max Weber, pick one and discuss their contribution to sociology. Why was their contribution important, and is it still relevant today?
Length: 1500-2000 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
- Write a reflection based on the PowerPoint slides of Beth Corey and how it applies to early childhood education.
- What environmental pollutants cause the outbreaks?
- Explain how you would define Social Psychology from the sociological perspective?
- Does the United States have a crime “problem” compared to other advanced and industrialized nations?
- Explain How New Technologies Are Making an Impact on Businesses.
- What are arguments for or against investing time and resources into protecting languages from extinction?
- What are the steps in the budgeting process, and how would you describe each step in sequence?
- Explain in detail how pre-assessment data could help support or determine the two students’ needs.
- Describe how culture may affect help seeking behaviors and the experience of trauma for survivors?
- Explain How Social Media affects self esteem and body image in young women between 21-30.