Write a 1500-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to thoroughly answer all the questions for each bullet point. There should be three sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. Also, include an introduction and conclusion. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.
Section One: Of the three theoretical perspectives, which one would you prefer to use if you were a sociologist? Why?
Section Two: Considering the macro- and micro-level approaches in sociology, which one do you think better explains social life? Why?
Section Three: After reviewing the six influential sociologists from the textbook this week – Auguste Comte, Harriet Martineau, Herbert Spencer, Karl Marx, mile Durkheim, and Max Weber, pick one and discuss their contribution to sociology. Why was their contribution important, and is it still relevant today?
Length: 1500-2000 words; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
- Research and Support Material Worksheet
- Discuss and demonstrate professional demeanor in your writing and critical thought throughout your paper.
- Write a paper on Dystopia how food prices are going up.
- Explain how well you support your assertions, did you provide examples, how well did you contextualize the content, and how well did you employ ‘terms of art’.
- Discuss the major points made in the essay and evaluate whether you agree or disagree with the author’s overall conclusion.
- Write a research paper on recognize the relationship of criminal justice system components and processes with society and government.
- Write a research paper on the effects of child abuse within the family.
- Discuss the difference between homologues and analogues structures (including divergent and convergent evolution).
- Is a degree from an online college or university as legitimate as a degree from a brick-and-mortar university?
- Write history books covering any theme in US History from the colonial years through the late 1860s.